Hi Alan!

As the URL starts with https, it is a secure server.
You will need to log in to this server in order to download stuff.
See the manual for info how to do that (I have no experience with it).

Good luck
Jens (just another user)

https://164.224.25.30/FY06.nsf/($reload)/85256F8A00606A1585256F900040A32F/$FILE/160RDTEN_FY06PB.pdf

https://164.224.25.30/FY06.nsf/($reload)/85256F8A00606A1585256F900040A32F/$FILE/*.pdf

--
+++ NEU: GMX DSL_Flatrate! Schon ab 14,99 EUR/Monat! +++

GMX Garantie: Surfen ohne Tempo-Limit! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl