Vladimir Volovich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> "MT" == Mauro Tortonesi writes:
>
>  >> are there any news on the wget update?
>
>  MT> hrvoje fixed this problem more than one month ago. from the
>  MT> ChangeLog:
>
> i don't see the official source at ftp.gnu.org/gnu/wget/
>
> that's what i'm asking about.

The fix will appear in the next release, 1.11.  Mauro's paragraph you
quoted (beginning with "i am going to test and apply your patch later
this week") referred to applying the patch to the version control
repository, not to the timeframe of releasing 1.11.

It is my understanding that 1.11 will be released within the next
couple of months; Mauro might give a more precise date.