Hello,

        We are mailing the brochure for the WPC World Poker Congress 2006 along
with other River City Group materials.

        We would like to include you in our next mailing but wish to validate
the correct postal mailing address for you and your organization.   Our recent
mailing to 1050 Northgate Dr. has been returned as undeliverable.  We would
appreciate if you could provide us with a current physical mailing address so
that we may continue to send to you the announcements regarding interactive
gaming industry news and special event brochures.

        If you are not interested in receiving further correspondence from us
regarding the Interactive Gaming industry, please advise and we will
discontinue sending you future mailings.

        Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

        Kind regards,
        Mariah Echele
        VP Administration
        River City Group
        _________________________
        Upcoming RCG Events ...

        16 - 18 May 2006
        GIGSE Global Interactive Gaming Summit & Expo
        Palais des Congres, Montreal, Canada
        http://www.gigse.com <http://www.gigse.com/>

        21 - 23 June 2006
        IMGL International Masters of Gaming Law
        Grand Hotel Union, Ljubljana, Slovenia
        http://www.rivercitygroup.com/imgl

        27 - 28 June 2006
        WPC World Poker Congress
        Stockholm City Conference Centre, Stockholm, Sweden
        http://www.worldpokercongress.com <http://www.worldpokercongress.com/>

        11 - 13 October 2006
        EIG European I-Gaming Congress & Expo
        CCIB Centre, Barcelona, Spain