Zitat von Micah Cowan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> The problem you pointed out that causes the failure to properly
> timestamp when HEADs aren't issued seems, to my reading, to be simply
> regressable for the fix. Mauro's fixes don't look as if they depend upon
> that line being there, but I'm waiting for him to have a chance to look
> over it before I commit to that as the fix (both he and I have been busy
> lately).

Yes, this one is still open, and the other one that wget -c "always" starts at 0
again.

On the other hand, with the combination of options that I usually use in my
daily wget practice (timestampng and content-disposition on) everything works
fine now  ;-)

> I've also got trying to deal with content-disposition issues for when
> HEAD fails, on my todo list.

I have not done real-life tests with content-disposition cases, but I have also
some feeling that not all combination with other options (like timestamping and
continuation) work with these yet. These may be minor issues again, as usually
content-disposition is used when the contents are generated somehow dynmically
and there are no static timestamps and filelengths at all.

Best regards,
J. Roderburg