Hi,

  I am using WGET version 1.10.2, and trying to crawl through a secured site
(that we are developing for our customer) I noticed two things. WGET is not
downloading all the binaries in the website. It downloads about 30% of it
then skips the rest of the documents. But I don't see any log files that
shows me some kind of error messaging saying unable to download during
spidering, I am not sure I am doing the right thing can you let me know from
the following .wgetrc file and the command line I run.

.wgetrc

exclude_directories =
/ascp/commerce/catalog,/ascp/commerce/checkout,/ascp/commerce/user,/ascp/commerce/common,/ascp/commerce/javascript,/ascp/commerce/css

include_directories = /ascp/commerce,/ascp/commerce/scp/downloads

dir_prefix=\spiderfiles\ascpProd\wget

domains=www.mysite.com

no_parent=on

secure-protocol=SSLv3

command line

wget -r l5 --save-headers --no-check-certificate   https://www.mystie.com

In addition, I noticed when the metadata information written to the
downloaded file has only HTTP has scheme, which is somewhat weird do you
know anything about it?

Regards,