On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 17:44:30 -0000, Boris Zbarsky <bzbar...@mit.edu> wrote:
Yes, indeed. "Supports touch input on multiple spots at once" vs "supports only a mouse" seems like a much more important distinction than the nominal CSS pixel size of the screen....

I think CSS media queries could be extended to express multitouch capabilities. I don't think that would be useful for documents, but it could allow for per-device reimplementation of zoom and scroll. I'll leave deciding whether that's a fair use case to others. But that still doesn't warrant requesting different content.
--
-,Bjartur