On 11/04/2014 09:55 AM, David Singer wrote:
I am pretty puzzled why the base URL <stuff://www.app.com/a/b/> composed with the URL
<banana> results not in

stuff://www.app.com/a/b/banana

but

stuff:///banana

Is this a bug or feature of the spec., or a bug in this implementation?

Please refresh. I've changed the implementation to match the spec. Spoiler alert: the results returned now don't match either of the values you mention above.

- Sam Ruby