Hello,

I guess you already read the chapter 4 of the manual (http://why3.lri.fr/doc/api.html#sec30). The importation of modules and the manipulation of programs is not documented yet, but you can find some examples of use in the directory examples/use_api of the distribution: files mlw.ml and mlw_tree.ml.

Indeed there is a subtle distinction between modules and theories. Arrays are in a module and not in a theory. Specifically, the importation of a module is done using Mlw_module.read_module. see http://why3.lri.fr/api/Mlw_module.html

Do not hesitate to request for more help on any specific use of the API

- Claude