Hi, and thanks for the reply.
Sorry if my questions sound naive.

I've now read that part of the manual and I can now load the module Array.
But I have some difficulties, for instance:
I am trying to build formulas and terms such as a[0]>1 /\ a[1]>2 ==>
a[0]+a[1]>3 .
I fail though in even understanding how to build a term of type "array".
While for "first order" terms like integers or naturals it works ok.
I would also eventually like to quantify existentially over a its indices.
I m trying to read this http://why3.lri.fr/stdlib-0.81/array.mlw.html but I
don't understand how to do things in ocaml.

Cheers,
GP