Dear Claude,

thanks for your answer. So I upgraded (with opam) why3 to release 1.1.1.
(couldn’t find opam upgrade to 1.2.0!)

Now I’m facing a new problem with strange ‘ghost’ error.
-----------------
module AAA

  use list.List
  use map.Map

let rec set_1000 (s : list 'a)(f : map 'a int) =
  match s with
  | Nil -> f
  | Cons x s' -> (set_1000 s' f)[x <- 1000]
  end

end
why3 execute aaa.mlw
File "aaa.mlw", line 6, characters 8-16:
Function set_1000 must be explicitly marked ghost
So why that message + where to insert the ghost keyword (couldn’t find!) ??

Cheers, -JJ-