On 12/7/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
After deleting some heated, unsent messages (never post when angry, a
very wise blogger told me), taking some time thinking about other
stuff, I see that I misinterpreted your message. I'm sorry I misread
you, I'm sorry I accused you of mal-intent. My sincerest apologies,
the whiskey is on me with our next meeting (if I feed you enough, you
might even forget it :-).

Whiskey++

That said, I'm still not feeling comfortable removing final from all
onComponentTag/onComponentBody methods.

Ok, I don't share that opinion and definitively think we're being too
zealous about it, but we're a team and different opinions can exist.

I'd like to propose a next vote with some specific cases of removing
final then. Will post later.

Eelco