Yeah you can, and the fact that we upload with src jars is a good
thing. However, I don't expect every user to know where to find those
src files, and it sure is a lot easier to just unpack them in link
them to your IDE of choice directly.

Eelco

well, i dont really see the difference

you can either

a) go to our website
download a zip
extract the zip
put the bin jar into your project
put the src/javadoc jar into your project

or

b)
go to our website
click the link to bin jar that points to the maven repo and save that into
your project
click the link to src/javadoc jar that poitnts to the maven repo and save
that into your project

so what does the zip really get you that two links to the maven repo dont?
you dont have to use maven to download from the maven repo.

-igor

http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/apache/wicket/wicket/1.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT/