On 2/9/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Then why didn't you flag the 1.2.5 as non-ok?

The release was fine, and having bugs worth applying doesn't mean we
can't make a release. I fixed those bugs today.

I *JUST* fucking
uploaded the release to sf.net. If this was communicated, then I could
have just scrapped the distributions, and update them from svn.
I created the release and uploaded them *explicitly* so that people
would take a look at it, to prevent this kind of stuff to happen.

I'm sorry, ok. Do you have any f*cking idea how much stuff, bug fixes
and new features, I committed this week. Very sorry about the
procedural mistake. Turns out I'm human after all.

Eelco