yes this looks fine to me.

then they can take it from the given component or give something else.

Eelco Hillenius wrote:
I guess resourceKey isn't such a good idea after all, as it breaks the thread safety we just introduced. It should be enough to remove this but make getResourceKey(FormComponent) overridable, so people can do this with annonymous classes. Slightly inconvient, but safe. And safe should win over inconvient.

Eelco

Eelco Hillenius wrote:

Yes, but it is optional. So, if people don't use the resourceKey, the validators hold no state. If they do, it holds state, which /could/ lead to non-thread safe behaviour. My guess was that that would be clear enough? Maybe we should get rid of the singleton required validator just to be sure... cheap enough to create such objects anyway.

Eelco

Johan Compagner wrote:

is the resourcekey for such a validator always the same?
Because now you have extracted out the formcomponent but introduced the resourcekey.as a variable