i only moved it to that package.
(in the paging change)

I this case, are there any good reasons /not/ to remove final? As far
as I can see, it doesn't really leak many implementation details if we
make some methods final.

Funny thing that the authors tag has Jonathan and me... I can't recall
writing this, and I don't think Jonathan did :) Will the real author
please step up?