Other way of handle tranlations can be take and aproach simiar to Qt ui tollkit

i try to explain it a bit

whe you localiced and application all string in html are desired to be translate

we can parser html files and assign and unique id to each string to be
translate

provide a singuel file for each locale with string-id=string-translation

application can plug a diferent translation file depending of current locale

have this make any sense?

play tetris http://pepone.on-rez.com/tetris