Igor Vaynberg wrote:

or use a url rewriting filter to change the url to a bookmarkable page ie
rewrite all www.example.com/shortcut/(expr) <http://www.example.com/shortcut/%28expr%29> to www.example.com/app?bookmarkablePage=Shortcut&param=expr <http://www.example.com/app?bookmarkablePage=Shortcut&param=expr>
-Igor

I wonder if we could make wicket urls to look completely REST-full :-D except that we'd still use the session cookie in the headers (which is not REST)