Andrew Berman wrote:
I don't think continuations would fit at all in Wicket.  Components and
continuations just don't seem to me that they would mesh at all.

Why is that? Components and Continuations work very well together.

The
problem is that a form component, for example, contains the logic for
submission and you must build and add it to the page before the control is
sent to the user.  As a result, if you had a continuation, where would you
continue to?  You've already written the code for what is supposed to happen
prior to the user doing anything.

That's exactly the point of continuations. Instead of continuing with an onSubmit handler, your just continue *within the method*.

As far as I know, RIFE is the only framework I know that uses continuations,

Cocoon has them, too. RIFE/Continuations aims to become a general-purpose library for continuations. Jetty 6 has support for continuations.

Timo