oh and btw you can specify a page parameters encoder on per mount basis as well.
-Igor

no, the additional parameters will not be added, in fact it will probably cause an exception. this is because the part of the url after the mount is processed by the page parameters encoder that is expecting format (/param-name/param-value)*

its pretty easy to create an encoder that will process regular url formatted parameters. maybe that is a better default eventhough it is not as crawler friendly as the other one. you can also change your own implementation to the default by calling applicationsettings.setpageparametersencoder.

hmm, having a parameters encoder that prepends the params with a .html can be interesting. then your mounted pages can look like /app/page.html?param=value kinda funny

-Igor