Amen to that. It is a bit confusing with all these pointers to different places. Some stuff is in CVS only, some can be downloaded directly.

Also, simple and effective instructions for us newbiew on how to quickly get the example project to build properly in Eclipse. Now I check out from cvs and miss another project. Should I get that one as well? wicket-phonebook builds nicely with maven, but I haven't got a working setup in Eclipse yet. Will fiddle on with it tonight.

Btw, I look forward to JavaPolis!

/Per