yeah if we ask getResource("wicket/Application.properties") that should be enough. the main thing to keep in mind is we have toeither ask for a properties file that is in our package or we have to use unique if it is on the classpath.

or what we can do is make maven filter the version numbers into some .java we have before compilation.

-Igor