See DatePicker.setDateConverter() method.

you can set the dateconverter method on the datepicker that you want to use
So if you made youre own. Also set it on the DatePicker itself.

i can't use the target.getConverter () because that just returns a IConverter..
I hope to fix this in 2.0 when we overhaul the IConverter and take this into account.

johan