Hi Les,

Thanks for testing them all out... With all these packages to build, I hardly get to doing this myself (as you have unfortunately discovered). And you're not being a nuisance *AT ALL*. This is why we release often, so these problems can get out of the way. Really thanks for checking this out!

With the move to maven 2 some things still aren't packaged right, which is unfortunate, and will need some fixing. I've created a bug report for this.

Thanks again,

Martijn