i guess i should have kept my mouth shut ;-) (or my fingers away from the
keyboard)

ok, i'll try to kick start it. what code base to use? HEAD? do you have some
kind of design phase (documents)?

Igor Vaynberg wrote:

     > It sounds interesting. If someone wants to create a poc for this... I
     > like to discuss with actual code ;)

    i'd be interested, but i probably don't know enough about the code,
    or design rational. i also can't commit on the time i can spend on this.

its your idea and from this discussion it is clear you are the only one with the understanding of what is required. so who better to write the initial code?

-Igor

--
Ittay Dror, Chief architect, openQRM TL, R&D, Qlusters Inc.

http://www.openQRM.org
- Keeps your Data-Center Up and Running