If you're using bookmarkable pages, you could just use a servlet filter.  But that's really the same thing as processing your access logs.

Another approach might be to wrap the various Link classes to log when pages are accessed.  Cumbersome if you don't already have Link subclasses - which we do for access control.

I'm not familiar enough with the Wicket internals.  Maybe there's something easier.