-----Original Message-----
From:	[EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Alban Duval
Sent:	Mon 10-07-2006 13:30
To:	wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject:	[Wicket-user] Several times the same panel on a page

Hi all,

I'd like to know if there is a way to add several times the same panel
on the same page ??
It seems to be impossible because it means to add several times element
with the same wicket:id... Considering this, I think the question could
be : could we change dynamically the wicket:id of some elements ??

AD.

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security? Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
__________ NOD32 1.1651 (20060708) Information __________ This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. http://www.eset.com