It's just like in JFC Swing.

You can't add the same JButton's instance into several JPanels... ;)

[]'s

On 7/10/06, Johan Compagner < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
use a listview if you want repeating stuff

But what do you mean exactly with the same panel?
The same instance? That is not possible. A instance can only be used once in a page.
You can add more instances of the panel to your page. But then also the wicket:id's don't have to be the same or something
You can give the different names.

johan