I think you need to use AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior so that your
model will automatically updated.

Eelco



On 7/14/06, Nino Wael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
>
> Ok, np just switched back to checkbox and wrote this:
>
>
>
>
> cb_HeleLandet.add(new AjaxEventBehavior("onclick") {
>
>
>      protected void onEvent(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
>
>
>
> myForm_sammen.setDisabled(reportModel.getHeleLandet());
>
>
>
> target.addComponent(myForm_sammen);
>
>
>      }
>
>                                             });
>
>
>
> Which almost works as wanted. When are the backing model for my checkbox
> updated?  It seems it's not updated preajax call, nor postajax? Do I need a
> true submit of the form to update the backing model?
>
>
>
>
>
> Since I need to disabled another component based on when the checkbox are
> checked or not.
>
>
>
> Regards Nino
>
>
> ________________________________
>
>
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
> Behalf Of Igor Vaynberg
> Sent: 14. juli 2006 09:26
>
> To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Wicket-user]
> wicket.markup.html.form.CheckBoxvswicket.ajax.form.AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior
> = not working?
>
>
> To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Wicket-user]
> wicket.markup.html.form.CheckBoxvswicket.ajax.form.AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior
> = not working?
>
>
>
>
>
> oops, i thought i fixed that (onchange->onclick) before 1.2 final, but i
> guess not. until 1.2.1 comes out you are prob then better off using what you
> have now, or use 1.2 from svn
>
> -Igor
>
>
>
> On 7/13/06, Nino Wael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
>
> I switched to the AjaxCheckBox, but my markup still says:
>
>
>
> <input type="checkbox" wicket:id="hele_landet" name="hele_landet"
> onchange="var
> wcall=wicketAjaxPost('/jobindsats/app?wicket:interface=:2:databank_form:hele_landet::IBehaviorListener&wicket:behaviorId=1',
> wicketSerialize(this), function() { }, function() { });"
> id="databank_form_hele_landet">
>
>
>
>
> Wicket java:
>
>                                             cb_HeleLandet =
> new AjaxCheckBox("hele_landet", new PropertyModel(
>
>
>                            reportModel, "heleLandet")) {
>
>
>
>      protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
>
>
>
> myForm_sammen.setEnabled(reportModel.getHeleLandet());
>
>
>
> target.addComponent(myForm_sammen);
>
>
>
>
>      }
>
>
>
>
>                                             };
>
>
>
> How do I specify to call the ajax onclick? As you wrote the ajax is now
> called onchange wich indeed are delayed until blur occurs.
>
>
>
> Regards Nino
> ________________________________
>
>
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ] On
> Behalf Of Igor Vaynberg
> Sent: 13. juli 2006 18:17
>
>
>
> To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] wicket.markup.html.form.CheckBox
> vswicket.ajax.form.AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior = not
> working?
>
>
>
>
> also onchange on the checkboxes is delayed until the onblur event so you are
> better off using onclick, and there is of course a
> wicket.ajax.markup.html.form.AjaxCheckBox ready for you as
> well
>
> -Igor
>
>
> On 7/13/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
> Did you do myForm_sammen.setOutputMarkupId(true) in your
> page constructor?
>
> Martijn
>
>
> On 7/13/06, Nino Wael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Im currently working on a checkbox that needs to do some stuff on a
> onchange request.
> >
> > However it looks as the AJAX call never is made, I have other ajax calls
> on the page that works just fine (also using the onchange modifier)
> >
> >
> > When looking at the below code it should work fine it seems to me but it
> dosent:
> >
> > Wicket javaCode:
> >
> >                 cb_HeleLandet = new CheckBox("hele_landet", new
> PropertyModel(
> >                                 reportModel,
> "heleLandet"));
> >                 cb_HeleLandet.setOutputMarkupId(true);
> >                 cb_HeleLandet.add(new
> AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange") {
> >                         protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target)
> {
> >
> myForm_sammen.setEnabled(reportModel.getHeleLandet());
> >                                 target.addComponent
> (myForm_sammen);
> >
> >                         }
> >                 });
> >
> > Wicket html code:
> >
>                               <input type="checkbox"
> wicket:id="hele_landet">
> >
> > Wicket html when output from server:
> >
> >         <script type="text/javascript"
> src="/jobindsats/app/resources/wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax.js"></script>
> > <script type="text/javascript"><!--//--><![CDATA[//><!--
> > wicketAjaxDebugEnable=true;
> > //--><!]]></script>
> >
> > <script type="text/javascript"
> src="/jobindsats/app/resources/wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-
> ajax-debug-drag.js"></script>
> > <script type="text/javascript"
> src="/jobindsats/app/resources/wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax-debug.js"></script>
> >
> > And for the checkbox:
> > <input type="checkbox" wicket:id="hele_landet" name="hele_landet"
> onchange="var
> wcall=wicketAjaxPost('/jobindsats/app?wicket:interface=:2:databank_form:hele_landet::IBehaviorListener&wicket:behaviorId=1',
> wicketSerialize(this), function() { }, function() { });"
> id="databank_form_hele_landet">
> >
> >
> >
> >
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
> > Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job
> easier
> > Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
> >
> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
> > _______________________________________________
> > Wicket-user mailing list
> > Wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
> > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-user
> >
>
>
> --
> Download Wicket 1.2 now! Write Ajax applications without touching
> JavaScript!
> -- http://wicketframework.org
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
> Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job
> easier
> Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
> _______________________________________________
> Wicket-user mailing list
> Wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-user
>
>
>
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
> Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job
> easier
> Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wicket-user mailing list
> Wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-user
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
> Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job
> easier
> Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wicket-user mailing list
> Wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-user
>
>
>


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Wicket-user mailing list
Wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-user

Reply via email to