The problem is that you want to know at code time

This is also something Maurice wanted to know. He does it do now by checking another value
that he knows is there in development but not in deployment.

johan

On 7/21/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think it is logged in the log4j log.

Martijn

> This can't be done that easily at the moment.
> If you don't alter this:
> getAjaxSettings().setAjaxDebugModeEnabled(true);
> yourself then you could ask for the ajax debug model enable property..
>
> We should have an settings.getModel() i guess would be nice.
> Can you make a RFE for this?
>
> johan
>

> On 7/21/06, Paolo Di Tommaso < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> How to know if an application is in Deployment or Development mode?
>
> Thank for helping.
>
> - Paolo

Download Wicket 1.2 now! Write Ajax applications without touching _javascript_!
-- http://wicketframework.org