This is the first delusion that Wicket got to me  ... :(

On 7/21/06, Igor Vaynberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
target.addJavascript("window.location='"+RequstCycle.get().urlFor(null, MyPage.class)+"';");

you can only redirect to a class not an instance so you will have to pass params using PageParameters.

maybe we should add urlFor(Page) to request cycle