IDEA rocks! Although it has become more bloated for every release. :)

The CSS support that automatically creates selectors when standing on
an element in your HTML is a treat. And the ability to stand on an
element and see which css rules apply to it is also very useful. I
guess that's something that WTP does as well, I've got no experience
with it so I can't really say that IDEA is better....