Interesting - thanks for the post.  On my side, I've just deployed a
Wicket app to BEA WLS9 with no issues at all - Most of the development
was done with Jetty, just changing the Spring config to pickup the
dataSource from JNDI for Weblogic, and that's only because I didn't
get round to setting the data source for Jetty to provide it via
JNDI...

/Gwyn