Hi,

I have a form to edit a pojo and an additional field that is not related to
one of the pojo's properties.
As far as I understand the form components are updating the form's compound
model.

My question is, do I have create a sort of adaptor containing this pojo
reflecting all its properties and this additional property or is their a
smarter way? Is it possible for instance to give the FormComponent for this
additional field its own PropertyModel (ie the page itself)?

Best regards,

Wilko