Hi,

I am using the ChoiceFilteredPropertyColumn from the wicket-extensions
package and I would like to be able to freeze the selection for certain
users.

Would it be possible to setEnable( false ) for the filter component? I
fiddled with overriding the getFilter method but without succes so far.

Best regards,

Wilko Hische