* Igor Vaynberg:

> well..this  is what  it would  be...checking every  attribute of
> every tag. this will be done only once when the markup is loaded
> into the cache so there wont be a performance hit.

Attribute values  are arbitrary  strings.  I wouldn't  parse that.
What if I put wicket:something on purpose?  I don't expect a weird
exception to be throwed.

Attribute names on the contrary  are normalized and you can safely
add new constructs, as allowed by XML namespaces.
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana Qwerty