Just to follow up on this, I'd flag the fact that there's a rather
impressive code generation tool for iBATIS called Abator that can do a
*lot* of the basic work needed if you've got a DB table to point it
at!

I might even have to go back & branch wicket-phonebook to show it at some stage!

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.1 now! - http://wicketframework.org