On 07/08/06, Pierre-Yves Saumont <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Surely enabling debug for wicket.util.resource.Resource would help. I
> put a property file in the classpath with the following line :
>
> log4j.logger.wicket.util.resource=DEBUG
>
> but it doesn't change anything.
>
> Does any one has an idea of what markup element is missing or how to get
> log4j to work ?

Wicket uses commons-logging internally, so it should just be a matter
of a log4j.properties, but you might want to try also having a
commons-logging.properties with a
"org.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger"
inside too.

(Personally, I'm now tending to go with clogging redirected to Simple
Logging (https://simple-log.dev.java.net/) just to be sure I don't get
issues with 'rogue' log4j configs being found where I don't expect
them.)

/Gwyn
--
Download Wicket 1.2.1 now! - http://wicketframework.org