I am looking forward to it. My 2cts: The more it can serve as a reference
(after reading it) the better it probably is. I have read several of the in
Action series and I found Hibernate in Action for instance pretty well
structured. I can aways find what I am looking for in no time. TIA on the
other hand is rather talkative but I often found myself looking for some
little detail I knew I had seen somewhere without succes. Less is more i
suppose.

Wilko