hi,

I tried to test the Ajax form example. If the servlet mapping is :

   <servlet-mapping>
       <servlet-name>ajax</servlet-name>
       <url-pattern>/app/ajax</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

The ajax script can't be found because the path (in the sources) is

<script type="text/javascript"
src="/ceagrap/app/ajax/resources/wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax.js"></script>

and the scipt is located at :

/ceagrap/app/resources/wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax.js

So it seems it can only work with this mapping :

   <servlet-mapping>
       <servlet-name>ajax</servlet-name>
       <url-pattern>/app/*</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

Incidentally, the comment in the example says :

     // attach an ajax validation behavior to all form component's onkeydown
     // event and throttle it down to once per second

but the code uses keyup. Is there any reason why keyup should be used
instead of keydown ? I changed it to onchange which I feel less
spectacular but less intrusive.

Pierre-Yves