> I'm gradually getting to a conclusion that ListView sucks, and should be
> replaced with something more robust.

It does suck that about 25% of the problems people have with Wicket
seems to come from the ListView.

What do you think about the repeater packages? I'm still using
ListViews myself mostly; they do the job for me. But Igor created them
out of frustration with ListViews (and that was a long time ago). If
more people think repeaters are a better solution than ListViews,
maybe we should consider putting ListView more in the background (e.g.
red rid of them in examples and more specifically Wicket In Action),
and getting some repeaters over to the core project for Wicket 2.0.

If there was ever a time to 'fix' this, it's now.