Hi

I'm trying to mix authentication using annotations and SSL, but I'm having
problems.

I am simply using the code found in the auth-roles-examples (1.2.1) and I
have made some changes using the "Switch to SSL" example
(http://www.wicket-wiki.org.uk/wiki/index.php/Switch_to_SSL_mode)

If I try to access a page that requires me to sign in, and I am redirected
to the MySignInPage to which I have added the annotation @RequiredSSL, an
exception is thrown which is caused by:

 wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Already redirecting to
'https://localhost:8443/wirap/authentication?wicket:interface=:1::'. Cannot
redirect more than once

Now I have verified that the @RequiredSSL annotation works. It only trips up
when the system tries to redirect to a page with @AuthorizeInstantiation.