* Eelco Hillenius:

> It's an optimization.

So you confirm that PageLink is not optimized for stateless
webapps.

Reading the PageLink code, I wonder why setResponsePage(Page) is used instead
of setResponsePage(Class):

        public void onClick()
        {
                // Set page source's page as response page
                setResponsePage(pageLink.getPage());
        }

Why not writing:

        public void onClick()
        {
                // Set page source's page as response page
                setResponsePage(pageLink.getPageIdentity());
        }

I intend to write the result of our discussion on the Wiki page,
to give concrete examples:
http://www.wicket-wiki.org.uk/wiki/index.php/Stateless_pages
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot