Well, I'm using the wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.data.table
packages and wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.data.DataView but
that's because I got familiar with them via phonebook & I'm getting
the data I'm showing from a DB, whereas I've not done very much at all
with ListViews, so it's no help in deciding between them!

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.1 now! - http://wicketframework.org