Thanks. Tried like u said, but the html that is renderer still contains an
input button even if it has no actions. No matter, found this super
wicket-hack:) Browsing the sources turns out that the last parameter in the
constructor is a boolean allowOrder. By setting this to false the last two
buttons for ordering disapear.
I will modify now the component to fit my needs. Thanks for answering.