I'm working on a table that is to contain a combination of static and
dynamic columns -- though the dynamic ones aren't too varied.  It goes
like this:

ProductType  Category SubCategory Day1 Day2 ... DayN

I'm hesitant to use a DataTable or DataGridView because then our html
folk can't see much of anything.  We won't have more than 5 days, is
there an easy way to simply not display a given <td>?

Or is it time for me to figure out how fragments work?

  <wicket:fragment wicket:id="myDay">
  </wicket:fragment>

Thank you for your time.

Scott