hi,

I have a DatePicker in my application and it works fine when its
initialized with client machine time.
I have problems initializing it with server time.
in order to initialize it with server time i use the following
DatePickerSettings and DateConverter:

 private static final DateFormat dateFormat = new
SimpleDateFormat("MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm");

  private static final DatePickerSettings dateSettings = new
DatePickerSettings() {

        public ResourceReference getLanguage(Locale currentLocale) {
            return DatePickerComponentInitializer.getLanguage(Locale.US);
        }

        @Override
        public String toScript(Locale locale, String format) {
            StringBuffer script = new StringBuffer(super.toScript(locale,
                format));
            //init date picker with server time
            int last = script.length() - 1;
            if (',' != script.charAt(last)) {
                script.append(",");
            }
            script.append("\n\tdate : \"" + dateFormat.format(new
Date()) + "\"");
            return script.toString();
        }
    };

    private static final DateConverter dateConverter = new DateConverter() {

        public DateFormat getDateFormat(Locale locale) {
            return super.getDateFormat(Locale.US);
        }
    };

    static {
        dateSettings.setShowsTime(true);
        dateSettings.setTimeFormat("24");
        dateSettings.setWeekNumbers(false);
        dateConverter.setDateFormat(Locale.US, dateFormat);
    }

Here is the rendered JS:

Calendar.setup(
{
                inputField :
"6:provisioningForm:startDateType:startDateTypes:1:startDate",
                button :
"6:provisioningForm:startDateType:startDateTypes:1:startDatePicker:trigger",
        weekNumbers : false,
        showsTime : true,
        timeFormat : 24,
                ifFormat : "%m/%d/%Y %H:%M",
        date : "08/22/2006 19:06"
});

Can anyone please tell my what is it that I'm doing wrong because the
calendar keeps being initialized with client time.

Regards,
Tomer