Okay, that could work, but in my case I'm not wrapping each led-sign element in a form. What I've come up with, after looking at the Link class, is registering a new IRequestListener, my PromptResultListener.

Then, when rendering i get the url for the listener and append a parameter, like this:

String url = ""

Then I get the "p" value from the request and dispatch that. It feels a bit hacky but it looks like the way the Ajax stuff is working right?

Maybe in the end I'll conclude that I need a form element for all of this after all, but so far it seems to be working like I want it :)

Thanks,

Hugo