it isnt - and it is incorporated as of 1.2.1

-Igor

On 8/23/06, Aaron Hiniker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm trying to create an Image component with a PackageResourceReference to an actual image in my application.  I have something like this:

public class Icons
{

    private static Log log = LogFactory.getLog(Icons.class);

    public static ResourceReference HOUSE_ICON = new PackageResourceReference( MyStreetPage.class, "images/house_icon.jpg" );

    static
    {
        HOUSE_ICON.bind( Application.get() );
    }
}

My question is, why is it necessary to call bind().. couldn't this be incorporated in the lazy fetch of the resource?

Aaron