the latest in svn, like martijn said, lives in svnroot/branches/WICKET_1_2 -- not what you downloaded.

we already hit this usecase and fixed it, like janne said. it would be nice if you could test it yourself, this is a community effort afterall. if you however dont want to test it yourself, then please file a bug report on sf.net and we will get to you as soon as possible.

the best way to get the bugs that affect you fixed quicker is to help us help you as much as possible, and sometimes that means doing some work.

-Igor