I'm taking my first crack at using some of the built-in Ajax stuff in Wicket
- pretty cool by the way!

I'm using the AutoCompleteTextField to filter some data and it works except
that I'm getting a javascript error.  It doesn't seem to be inhibiting any
of the functionality but it looks bad, nonetheless.

Nothing shows up in the WICKET AJAX DEBUG dialog other than what I would
have expected:

 INFO: received ajax autocomplete response. 60201 characters.
 INFO: elementId=filterForm_itemCodes-autocomplete
textvalue="69910">69910</li><li........

The error is "'cc' is undefined".

I'll post the code for the page if it's needed but really all I did was copy
the code from the wicket-examples and change it to pull data instead of a
static list like the example uses.  The *only* place where I strayed was I
took the <wicket:extend> tag out that was wrapping the <form> tag because,
not only am I not familiar w/ it, I got as far as I did w/o it...and it
throws an error w/ it in there.  It mentions something about markup
inheritence but I'm unfamiliar w/ that part of wicket still...so forgive my
ignorance there.

Hopefully this jumps out at someone?

Thanks!